The ALSD brings its proven 27-year track record of introducing buyers and sellers in the premium seating and venue marketplaces a new look with its new Bullseye, One-to-One Meeting Program.
Bullseye was created to help ALSD’s vendor partners improve their return on time by giving them face to face interactions with quality leads looking for solutions to grow and improve their business operations in the premium seating, design and build, and fan experience marketplaces.
How it Works:
As a registered seller in ALSD’s one-to-one meeting program, your company will be paired with pre-qualified buyers (venue and team executives, premium seating directors, and design and build executives) actively searching for products in specific categories, including yours. As a seller, you complete a brief survey providing the ALSD with a list of criteria for “targets” you would like to meet with at the show. The ALSD coordinates and schedules meetings with appropriate buyers on your behalf and sends you a list of qualified buyer profiles one month before the show, allowing you to focus on customizing your sales pitch in advance. The Bullseye program saves your company time and money by bringing buyers to you, all in one place. Think speed dating for deal-making.
Our buyers are looking for solutions in a number of categories, including:
- Out of Stadium Experience (Tailgating services, vendors, parking, etc.)
- Revenue Sharing Programs
- Furnishings, Fixtures, & Equipment (Appliances, seating, carpet, etc.)
- Technology (TV’s, tablets, virtual reality, POS, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Food & Beverage (Equipment, beverage dispensing systems, catering, etc.)
- Suite Branding
- Large Installations (Videoboards, seating, lighting, energy saving, etc.)
Qualified buyers are considered actively looking for a solution within a given category and having the buying power to purchase that solution. They consist of
|Premium Seating Professionals from:||Sports Industry Executives from:|
Ready. Set. Sell!
Finally! A conference where you can quantify your ROI!
- Get in the door – start the conversation with your top prospects in a face-to-face meeting
- Eliminate inefficient selling economies – accomplish in 2 hours what usually takes up to 2 weeks
- Let buyers target you – talk to decision makers with > $1M in buying power and looking for a solution like yours
- Walk away knowing what to do next – accelerate the sales cycle by having a foundation on which to follow up
- Eight (8) ten-minute meetings with pre-qualified buyers over a 2 day period
- One Year ALSD Membership – Up to six (6) members, if doing standalone
- 100 Word Product/Organization description in the Conference Program
- Conference registration – Up to four (4) attendees to ALSD Conference, if doing standalone
Investment (8 Meetings)
$6,000 Standalone or
$4,000 in addition to exhibit booth pricing or 6K marketing partnership program
For more information, contact Max Snyder: email@example.com; 513-674-0555, ext. 103