For 27 years, the annual ALSD Conference and Tradeshow has always been a little bit different, a constantly evolving feast of networking, education, and entertainment. No two years have been the same. And 2017 in Miami Beach will be no different, as we will bring our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and guests many more surprises and delights. The Sports Sales Boot Camp and the Sports Venue Design & Build Forum run concurrently with the ALSD Conference and Tradeshow. All ALSD attendees are welcome to join any of these programs.
- 100+ Speakers and presenters, including legendary sports figures and bestselling authors Jon Spoelstra and Jonathan Tisch
- South Beach at the World Class Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- League Meetings for MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS and other teams
- Venue Tours and Receptions: Marlins Park, Hard Rock Stadium and AmericanAirlines Arena
- Exhibit Hall, Networking Receptions, Premium Experiences
This year, the Design & Build Forum is All About the Venue Marketplace 2.0.
Sessions feature the latest on:
- Fan Experience
- Technology Immersion
- New Builds, with Fancy Preview Centers
- Entertainment Districts
- And yes, Premium Seating
Attendees include Architects, Designers, Team Side Facilities Personnel and Technology Innovators.
The Sports Sales Boot Camp is designed to deliver practical selling strategies for the ticketing marketplace. It covers topics like:
- Social Selling
- Attacking Group Sales Head-On
- Getting the Face-to-Face Appointment
- Using Secondary Market Distribution Channels
- Premium Sales Management Strategies
The Boot Camp is for ticketing professionals in years 2-7 of their careers. It's for manager, account executives and those looking to advance to higher roles.