The Association of Luxury Suite Directors, in conjunction with its first ever Design & Build Forum, will create a Fan Experience Center at its annual conference and tradeshow this July 6-9 in Kansas City.
The Fan Experience Center will feature cutting-edge, state-of-the-art products for suites, stadium clubs and for the entire venue.
“I don’t think anyone has really attempted anything quite like this,” says Bill Dorsey. “We decided to put this together so that team facility decision makers can see touch and feel some of the latest and the greatest fan enhancements of the current year.”
The Fan Experience Center will include some unique items including:
- 3D TV sets in which users do not need 3D glasses to view
- A virtual 3D bartender that serves drinks in the venue with the press of a button
- Branded graphics courtesy of 3M graphics division
- Stylized furniture and carpets
- Branded cell phone chargers
- Touch Screen seat selection walls for preview centers
“I keep hearing the word ‘de-couching’ these days, the need to get fans off their sofa and into the stadium. These are the kinds of products that are unique to the venue marketplace. Fans cannot get this at home,” says Dorsey. “This is the future of the venue marketplace.”