- 100+ Speakers
- 50+ Sessions
- 100+ Booths
- 10 League Meetings: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and Soccer, Racing, College, Minor Leagues, Performing Arts, and Performance Venues.
- Full Conference Pass includes:
- 29th Annual ALSD Conference
- 6th Annual Design & Build Forum
- 5th Annual Sports Sales Training Forum
- State-of-the-Art Venue Tours, including Wrigley Field, United Center, and Soldier Field.
The 6th Annual Design & Build Forum includes tours of sports and entertainment venues with ALSD, hosted networking events and professional programming on topics such as:
More than 300 venue projects are active in the US — from new builds, to renovations, to simple refreshes. Design & Build Forum supports growth and innovation in the sports venue marketplace as an educational forum. As the physical and revenue footprint of premium spaces continues to grow, we explore how best of breed projects can create memorable fan experiences while delivering on the service and revenue expectations of major league sports and entertainment.
The Sports Sales Training Forum is for ticketing professionals in years 2-7 of their careers. It's for managers, account executives and those looking to advance to higher roles.
Improve your acumen and get better with this no-nonsense, hardcore day of sports sales training. Get back on the front office the next morning with a whole new gameplan of selling out the house.
Full Day of Sports Sales Training
Food & Beverage Included
Venue Tour and Reception