ALSD Spotlight – Awards Showcase for the Premium Seating and Venue Marketplace
ALSD Spotlight returns, this year adding premium seating sales- and service-focused categories! Get ready to show off your venue accomplishments at our Conference & Tradeshow awards ceremony, in print with our Spotlight Edition, and on ALSD.com.
This industry awards show judges entries based on descriptions and photos submitted by category, and is a great way to show off what you’ve done and see others' best practices and projects. And remember, every relevant entrant is featured on our website and social media, whether you win or not!
If you entered a project for Spotlight 2018 and did not win a category, feel free to re-enter the same project. And even if your project did win an award last year, you may also enter any category aside from the one you won the previous year.
We will be publishing the annual ALSD Spotlight SEAT Magazine edition in the summer of 2019. This special print edition will be filled with photography of best-in-breed spaces and design accomplishments in the venue marketplace, as well as featuring innovative marketing campaigns and exemplary premium experiences. The top highlights, as determined by a panel of select judges, will be given the most premium treatment in the publication and will be announced at the 2019 ALSD Conference and Tradeshow and Design & Build Forum in Chicago June 30-July 3.
We have selected the following categories for our judges to consider. No preferential treatment will be given to new, renovated, or existing venue spaces. All are welcome! Renderings are allowed to be included, but your entry may not contain renderings only.
Contest winners will be announced for the best designs in the following (for more detailed category descriptions, click here):
- New in '19: Premium Sales, Marketing, or Social Media Campaign*
- New in '19: Premium Gift*
- New in '19: Suite Holder Trip or Premium Experience*
- New in '19: Digital or Technological Enhancement for Premium Spaces*
- New or Renovated Suite Design
- Alternative Premium Seating Product or Space
- Club Spaces
- Sponsorship Activation
- Premium Food & Beverage Offering or Culinary Presentation
- Overall Building Architecture
- Videoboards / Ribbonboards
- General Audiovisual Fan Experience
*Special Considerations: If submitted by a vendor company, entry must include example of real-world execution, such as a link to a press-release or a case study provided by the team/venue. By submitting, you assert that you have the necessary permissions to do so.
Judges’ Picks Receive:
- Announcement and physical award at the ALSD Conference and Tradeshow and Design & Build Forum
- The most prominent placement in a special SEAT Magazine, highlighting all winners as well as honorable mentions
- Acknowledgement on ALSD social media channels, including a photo, text description, a link to your organization’s webpage (if desired)
All relevant entrants receive:
- Placement in ALSD online galleries
Who Can Enter:
Any team, venue representative, or architect or designer looking to showcase their space, innovation, or best practice . If submitting as a vendor or architect, please ensure you have the consent of the venue organization you executed the project for and see special considerations* above for select categories.
Head to alsd.com/spotlight-entry to send us your information and upload your photos!
All entries must be received before May 4th.