What got (or didn’t get) fans back in the stands? By late October, the industry should have a better answer for that million dollar question. How, practically and without breaking the bank, did venues adapt and appeal to new fan desires, including an increased need for safety and cleanliness? Accordingly, what apprehensions aren’t yet squashed, and what plans are being put in place?
- Moderator: Sherri Privitera, Senior Principal, Populous
- Jake Reid, President and CEO, Sporting Kansas City
- Larry Naifeh, Executive Associate Athletics Director, University of Oklahoma
- Matt Kenny, Vice President - Stadium Services and Events, Kansas City Chiefs
- Erin Schnieders, Senior Vice President, Venues, National Basketball Association