Venue utilization is at an all-time high, and that includes ushering in major events to our venues. Utilization and transformation for these big events give way to creative, immersive branding and experiential potential. Moreover, these venues remain flexible in infrastructure and innovation, eying a future uptick in venue patronage. As events big and small take effort and finesse, to utilize a venue well is a 365-day-a-year effort. Let’s look at some of the premium venues holding all types of events and how they dress the part of chameleons to satisfy the evolving event needs.
- Russ Simons, Chief Listening Officer, Managing Partner, Venue Solutions Group (Moderator)
- Steven Potts, Regional Vice President, Sodexo / Centerplate
- Kim Rometo, Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Miami Dolphins
- Paul Britten, President and Founder, Britten Inc.
- Brian Murphy, Vice President - Events, Infinite Scale