It begins with a vision. A new build, renovation, or refresh determines the starting point for a line-up of questions… and hopefully answers. In this session, learn who should be at the table from initial design to completion, the feasibility, budgeting and ROI considerations, and how to future-proof your project. Learn about the role of each player and any restrictions your project needs to consider or overcome. Evaluate how technology, F&B, operations, and venue outfitting are key components in the overall plan. Hear from the experts who have years of experience.
Facilitator: Russ Simons, Managing Director, Venue Solutions Group
- Brett Stefansson, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Philips Arena
- Sean Decker, Senior Vice President of Operations and Events, Texas Rangers
- Carlos Bernal, President, Delaware North Sportservice
- Chip Foley, Venue Technology Practice Leader, AmpThink
- Jake Bye, Senior Vice President – Consumer Sales & Marketing, Washington Redskins
- Greg Giordano, AIA, Director, Design and Strategy, Sensory Interactive