The 13,242-square-foot permanent structure with an outdoor party deck is open on gameday to all Packers fans, with or without a ticket.
Features and Amenities of the Johnsonville Tailgate Village Include:
- 13,242-Square-Foot Permanent Structure
- East Parking Lot Location, Outside the Main Oneida Nation Gate
- Free Entry to All Fans, Ticketed or Not
- Entry Four Hours Pregame, During the Game, and One Hour Postgame
- Full Kitchen and Spacious Bar
- Johnsonville and MillerCoors Products
- Floor-To-Ceiling Windows and Overhead Doors
- 35 LED Video Screens
- NFL Sunday Ticket Playing All NFL Games
- 4,300-Square-Foot Outdoor Party Deck
- Live Band Performances and Packers Alumni Appearances
Read more about the Johnsonville Tailgate Village.