How we approach corporate hospitality has to change. Our clients want simplicity plus flexibility, and many still want exclusivity. How do you adapt in order to keep the corporate hospitality dollars your clients are threatening to take elsewhere? You innovate, you renovate, you refresh your staffing. Learn about several pioneering adaptations and more from our panelists with real case histories.
Moderator: Andrea St. Urbain, Consultant, Premium Sports Business Consulting
- Adam Green, Director, Premium Seating & Season Ticket Sales, Philadelphia Union
- Jeff Tucker, Vice President of Sales and Premium Seating, San Francisco Giants
- Allison Schuller, Vice President, Sales, Tyson Group
- Jed Justman, Senior Director, Premium Sales, Milwaukee Bucks
- Tom Proebstle, AIA, Founder + Design Director, Generator Studio