In 2020 and perhaps beyond, the number of guests permitted in venues and specifically premium seating may be limited. How are venues managing access and mitigating close guest proximity? Moreover, how is ingress, and queuing being monitored and improved from a design and operations perspective? Finally, how can we marry updated safety measures with the new fan journey?
- Moderator: Amanda Verhoff, President, ALSD
- Kevin Murphy, Principal, EwingCole
- Steven A. Adelman, Adelman Law Group, PLLC, Vice President, Event Safety Alliance
- Christopher Lamberth, Principal, Sports + Public Assembly, tvsdesign
- Simon Ancliffe, Executive Director, Movement Strategies