Renovations and new projects in front-facing F&B, FF&E, and interiors are evolving. The disruption that is 2020 also created certain hurdles to overcome and expectations to meet. Let’s learn how a project’s vision can become a reality by properly evaluating scope, supply, and budgeting, and understanding each key player’s role in the holistic plan to get there.
- Moderator: Michael Schuster, FAIA LEED AP, Principal, MSA Design
- Sean Callnin, FCSI, Executive Principal, Ricca Design Studios
- Carl Long, Senior Vice President, Purchasing Management International
- Chris Bigelow, President, Bigelow Companies
- Alicia Woznicki, Vice President, Design & Development, Aramark Sports and Entertainment