Click on the link at the bottom to view renderings displaying the unique design elements of the new Atlanta Falcons' stadium. These elements include:
- The stadium roof opening, which was inspired by the Pantheon in Rome, will span 14.5 acres.
- A halo board, the largest in the world and a first of its kind, will stretch 58 feet tall and circle 11,000 linear feet in diameter.
- The plaza on the northeast concourse will offer panoramic views of Downtown Atlanta.
- The stadium will feature seven bars and restaurants, including its most exclusive area – the Owner's Club.
- The stadium will have 190 suites, including offerings 35 rows from the field.
- 7,500 club seats will populate nearly 60,000 square feet of space.
- A private stadium entrance from premium parking will take members directly into one of the stadium’s clubs.
- The Champions Lounge area will be located at field level behind the team benches and feature on-field patio areas, lounge seating, private bars, and restrooms.
- Sixteen Touchdown Suites will be located at field level in each end zone.