As stadiums become more dependent on online networks, professional sports and entertainment entities become increasingly threatened by cyberattacks. What are the specific threats and risks, and how do we mitigate them?
- Dan Donovan, Founder and Managing Partner, Stratoscope (Moderator)
- Brian Finch, Partner and Co-Chair, Cybersecurity and Global, Security Practices, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, IIFX Distinguished Fellow
- Mark Marik, Supervisory Special Agent Secret Service
- Kasia Hanson, Global Director, Video, Safety & Security Sales, Intel CorporationIntel Corporation; Chair of the Security Industry Association Women in Security Forum, IIFX Distinguished Fellow
- Jim Mercurio, Former Executive Vice President & General Manager, San Francisco 49ers, IIFX Distinguished Fellow
White River, Salon F, Floor 1