With so many companies reducing their workforces, and sales managers being told their employees must work from home, business leaders are facing the challenge of managing and leading a smaller, remote workforce through some of the toughest times in modern history.
But tough times don’t last. You’ll have to manage your sales talent through this business uncertainty to keep them sharp. So when this crisis ends and the economy returns, you’ll be ready to scale up quickly and hit the ground running.
In March, Lance Tyson, President and CEO of Tyson Group, led a webinar that:
- Identified 9 key skills your salespeople will need moving forward through 2020.
- Addressed how to develop the right learning, training, and coaching plan for your salespeople in the moment.
- Integrated the 3 key concepts to achieve maximum skill development.
- Introduced the 4-step behavioral change model.
- Presented the 4 key ingredients to communicate effectively with your team.
If you're looking to proactively manage your sales talent during this time of business uncertainty, this webinar is a must.