Don’t look now, but the future has arrived. Venues are transforming to social, multi-functional and faceted, city hubs. Data, digital, and innovation are driving decisions, and all demographics’ attention spans have gotten shorter. What’s more, workplace culture and leadership strategies are changing. How are the sports of old evolving in this new age? Let’s sit down with teams and venues with cutting edge ideas.
Moderator: Erin Schnieders, Senior Vice President, Head of Arena Development & Standards, National Basketball Association
- Peter Feigin, President, Milwaukee Bucks
- Doug Boles, President, Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Chris Wright, Chief Executive Officer, Minnesota United
- Zachary Leonsis, Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Monumental Sports & Entertainment, General Manager, Monumental Sports Network
- Jeff Berding, President, General Manager, FC Cincinnati