Chicago sports. Close your eyes, think about it, what do you see? Championship banners, iconic franchises, passionate fan bases, history. It’s easy to associate Chicago sports with success. But those in the industry know it’s about more than meets the fans’ eye. It’s about the business, the venues, the experience. Leaders from one of the country’s best sports cities can articulate best what it takes to make the optics equal the reality.
Moderator: Dan Migala, Co-Founder & Partner, 4FRONT
- Terry Savarise, Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer, United Center
- Howard Pizer, Executive Vice President/Chief Executive Officer, United Center; Senior Executive Vice President, Chicago White Sox
- John Urban, Chief Operating Officer, Chicago Fire Soccer Club
- Scott Hagel, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Chicago Bears
- Alex Sugarman, Executive Vice President, Business Operations, Chief Strategy Officer, Chicago Cubs Baseball Club