Are we learning from those venues that came before ours? Assessing what works, what needs work, and what will make venues sustainable for the future? This session sets out to assess the current venue marketplace and, accordingly, create the vision for the venues of the future. The landscape includes simple refreshes, renovations small and large, the development of and insights on F&B design, and new builds, all welcoming in a new age of fan engagement.
Moderator: Russ Simons, Chief Listening Officer, Managing Partner, Venue Solutions Group
- Raul Gutierrez, Executive Director, Arena Operations, T-Mobile Arena
- Craig Schmitt, Principal, Co-Director of Sports Architecture Practice, EwingCole
- Erin Schnieders, Senior Vice President, Head of Arena Development & Standards, National Basketball Association
- Alex Townsend-Mitchell, Vice President, Club Business & Analytics, National Hockey League
- Kevin Pelegrin, Associate Vice President of Data Science, Aramark