Rarely does a venue stand the test of a century’s time. For nearly all who pass through its gates, Wrigley Field’s experience never gets old. But what if the venue is getting something entirely new? Let’s explore the $1 billion restoration and expansion, from the vision to the reality.
Moderator: Danny Ecker, Reporter, Crain’s Chicago Business
- Carl Rice, Vice President, Wrigley Field Restoration and Expansion
- Colin Faulkner, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Chicago Cubs
- Eric Nordness, Senior Vice President, Hickory Street Capital
- Alex Ortiz, Vice President, CAA ICON
- Adam Stover, Senior Interior Designer, Principal, Populous
- Eric Lindberg, Vice President - Premium Services, Levy