- Do you have valet or self-parking underneath/event level of your building?
- If so, how many spots do you have?
- Who do you allow access to park underneath?
- What kind of security measures do they have to pass prior to parking?
- Have you had any accidents or loss of goods from the vehicle? If so, how do you handle?
- At the end of the night does your valet parking queue the vehicles up so there is a faster egress time? If they stage the vehicles, how do they know who is first? A text program?
- What price do you charge?
We do not have valet or self-parking underneath our building. All of our premium clients park in Lot D, adjacent to their entrance to the ballpark.
- We have valet parking for our Champions Club and suite holders.
- We have 175 dedicated to this use.
- We issue parking passes for each game and they must provide the pass at the manned gate.
- Not that we are aware of.
- We have an outside firm that is outstanding at knowing our high end customer base. They provide the actual suite holder or season ticket holder with the top priority.
- It is built in to the tickets, but I budget $1,800 per game.
- We have Valet parking as well as parking underneath of our building for premium seating & club level season ticket holders.
- Approximately 966 parking spots in the underneath garage
- We allow access to all courtside, flagship, junior flagship, Loge & Suite holders. In addition, all club level season ticket holders have access to underneath parking
- We have police station throughout our main entrances and our parking passes are digitally scanned into the building
- We have Security handle any accidents or loss of goods, but to my knowledge we have been extremely fortunate in this area
- Our Valet parking does queue the vehicles best they can to create a rapid flow of egress time as customers our leaving the building
- Our pricing is variably priced with valet based on opponent. Valet ranges from $35 per to $55 per based on opponent.
- Do you have valet or self-parking underneath/event level of your building? YES
- If so, how many spots do you have? We have 35 spaces for Valet
- Who do you allow access to park underneath? Floor Seat accounts, players, coaches, and owners
- What kind of security measures do they have to pass prior to parking? All vehicles must pass by Andy Frain Security prior to entering
- Have you had any accidents or loss of goods from the vehicle? If so, how do you handle? Once a bus ran into a car and the bus company covered the damages
- At the end of the night does your valet parking queue the vehicles up so there is a faster egress time? YES If they stage the vehicles, how do they know who is first? Based on history of clients A text program? No- but we should
- What price do you charge? Included with price of Floor Seats
- All Premium Seating Parking is lot parking at the arena and protected by parking lot staff. No valet services, no parking underneath the facility.
- We have a total of 186 Premium Seating Parking Spaces
- We do not have parking underneath the facility.
- Parking in the compound is secured by a gate; all vehicles entering are searched before entering the compound, including show day.
- We have not had accidents/loss of goods since our lots are protected with security and or parking staff.
- We do not offer valet.
- We charged for ADA Parking only, $4 per space.
- Only a limited valet service.
- We donâ€™t have a lot of room in the loading dock, and the number of spaces varies depending on how many TV trucks are in the dock. We can usually get about 15-30 cars.
- The teams control via a list.
- Everyone entering the building needs to go through metal detector, but we canâ€™t give out specifics about the security procedures we use.
- Yes, there have been a few accidents over the 14 years. The Teams hire the valet company directly. The Valet company charges them for the services plus insurance. The Valet company is responsible for any claims arising from the guests. We donâ€™t typically have loss issues as the area is covered with security cameras.
- Yes, they leave some cars down in the dock and they bring the rest to a secured lot. Over the years they have developed a good sense of when certain players and staff leave. No text program.
- The Teams get a certain # of Comps, if they were to exceed the number(never do), they would pay the lot #1 Rate which is $30 per car(does not include valet labor).