We are exploring a program for suite owners to enhance their game day experience. We are looking for ideas like game baskets, flowers, personal greetings, etc. that other venues are offering above and beyond F&B options.
What are other member venues doing in this regard and are there success stories and marketing materials to share?
- We do monthly wine tastings, regular visits with alumni and our mascot. The wine tastings are on game night. I do our Champions Club behind the plate from gates to the start of the game. After that we switch to the suite level and do the first three innings.
- In addition we distribute promotional items in the suites after the game has started and game programs in all suites.
- We have welcomes on the suite TV. We have a standard one the suite owners utilize and they have the opportunity to have a specific welcome on the TV as needed. In the suites we do free welcome messages. We run a standard welcome most of the time and allow them to make changes to a special welcome as needed. We also use it for special messaging about events centered on Premium Areas that are coming up.
We provide the following for our suite holders:
- Complimentary scoreboard message all season (there is a fee for everyone else)
- Complimentary "celebration centerpieces" that we set out in the suite for special occasions
- Assistance with decorating their suite (complimentary balloons upon request)
- Alumni and mascot suite visits
- Fan experiences: penalty box visit, zam rides, post game bench photo, player high five tunnel, push the goal horn
- Scratch player signings during intermission (once a month)
- Food samplings
- Giveaways for kids (stickers, foam pucks, tattoos, etc)
- We offer advanced retail purchases; will display in suite for the client prior to their arrival
- Ice sculptures (we make these in house)
- Flowers (either provided by us for a special occasion or purchased by the client and coordinated through us)
- We also have a concierge service that is capable of doing a number of things for our guests including making reservations, calling a car service/taxi, arranging special entertainment and amenities for the for their suite (ie. Private bartender, balloon artist, face painter, etc).