Vice President, Operations & DevelopmentSpeedway Motorsports, Inc. (SMI)
Served as VP of operations and development from 2011 to 2014 at KY speedway as well as Sr. Construction Manager for SMI during that time.
Worked as a project manager for a eneralG Contractor for 9 years prior to working with SMI.
Graduated from East Tennessee State University with B.S. in Construction Engineering
Managed various construction projects in the past 22 years including but not limited to:
- Zmax Dragway – 60 million dollar 4 wide drag strip in Charlotte North Carolina- Golden Eagle award from the Association of Builders and Constructers, Golden Trowel award from the American Concrete paving association,
- Bristol Motor Speedway reconfiguration, infield restructuring( included new tunnel, media center, care center, and tire building) and resurface –Presidential award for paving excellence from the American Concrete Paving Associations, AGC awards for building excellence.
- “Colossus” big screen at Bristol Motor Speedway - center hung 4 sided TV screen inside of Bristol Motor Speedway – ENR project of the year honorable mention.
- Neon Garage, Media Center, and Track resurfacing and reconfiguration at Las Vegas Motor Speedway – 68 million dollar project, multiple awards from the AGC, ABC, and ACPA
- Reconfiguration of Texas Motor Speedway and Kentucky Motor Speedway
- Addition of 40k seats, restructuring of parking lots, pit road, and midway at Kentucky Speedway