Are the lines between premium and non-premium more blurred than ever, with all fans desiring an "experience"? Are you looking to redefine and distinguish "premium", take your hospitality to the next level? If so, this roundtable is for you.
ALSD talks with five hospitality gurus about the value gap in spaces and experiences, a shift in wealth, levels of luxury, unique premium gameday and non-gameday opportunities, moments of truth that impact the experience, and premium initiatives working in other industries. Together let's enhance hospitality in our venues and beyond. Discussion Moderated By: Amanda Verhoff, President, ALSD
- Erica Muhlenbruch, Director - Sport | Performance | Entertainment Studio, Burns & McDonnell
- Kathy Burrows, Chief Innovation and Energy Officer, Sold Out Seating (SOS)
- Peter Sorckoff, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Seer World
- Josh Liebman, Guest Experience Evangelist, ROLLER
- Simon JC Nash, Owner & GM, Ohana Towels