All Conference Attendees Together: 8:00-10:15 a.m.:
- Tradeshow Breakfast & Bullseye Meetings
- Morning Program to include: State of the Industry, Visionary Award Presentation, Super Panel: Fieldhouse of the Future
Events & Entertainment Venues Breakout: 10:30-11:30 a.m.:
- Case History Presentation: Churchill Downs Fan Experience & 150 Year Anniversary Celebration, presented by Sarah Contardo, Vice President, Sales & Strategy, Churchill Downs and Mason Paoli, Principal, Populous.
All League/Standalone Day Teams & Venues: 11:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m.:
- “Mega Brainstorm” Roundtable: Part I: 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- “Mega Brainstorm” Imagine That Workshop Findings: Part II: 12:30-1:00 p.m.
All Conference Attendees Together: 1:00-2:00 p.m.:
- Tradeshow Lunch & Bullseye Meetings
Events & Entertainment Venues Breakout: 2:00-4:45 p.m.:
- 2:00-3:00 p.m.: Leading Teams who Challenge the Status Quo, presented by Ryan Picou, Vice President Executive Search and Team Consulting, General Sports Worldwide
- 3:00-4:30 p.m.: Roundtables with counterparts, led by moderators, on topics such as Premium Sales, Service, Benefits, Culture, F&B.
All Conference Attendees Back Together: 4:45-9:00 p.m.:
- 4:45 p.m.: Special Toast: Bill Dorsey, ALSD Founder
- 5:00-6:30 p.m.: Tradeshow Happy Hour & Bullseye Meetings
- 6:30 p.m.: Departures for Gainbridge Fieldhouse Tour & Reception