For our staff and front line to feel compelled to serve our clients, we must first compel them to work. It starts with designing standard-setting back-of-house spaces, which are inviting and outfitted properly. Moreover, staff space should make our personnel feel as though they are the premium clients in the building. If we wish to maximize hospitality and minimize turnover, timidity, and liability we must care and feed those who are caring and feeding.
- Erica Muhlenbruch, Senior Associate, Sports Design, Perkins&Will (Moderator)
- Sally Bae, Senior Vice President Global Partnerships, T-Mobile Arena
- Erin Schnieders, SVP, Venues, NBA
- Kaitlin Sorensen, Director Venue Operations & Production, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
- Donna Julian, Executive Vice President & Spectrum Center General Manager, Hornets Sports & Entertainment
- Jenny Stephens, Principal, Director of Marketing, Perkins+Will